 CAD / 2810
  Re: Yet another Datsville update

It actually is color 41. Looks like a problem with l3p color definition. Anyone done a good tr. lt. blue in POV? -John Van Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk> wrote in message news:FI3zBq.LBE@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Yet another Datsville update

IIRC color 43 trans-dark cyan works pretty well in POV. That is the color I originally used for my car windshields when I first started using Ldraw, but then I stopped because I liked color 41 better in Ldraw. Ryan nice, pics, btw. ***...*** REPLY (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Yet another Datsville update

(...) Actually I use color 43 (Trans. Cyan or Trans.-Lt. Teal) for my town windows and visors in LDraw/LEdit. It tends to look more realistic (when compared to the Legos in question). I use 41 for the burnt-out Trans. Chartreuse from M:Tron, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)