 CAD / 2770
  datsville police airwing...

hey jon i just want to ask you to include ONLY part 6160 and 6159 for the windows on the addition ok. make it all uniformal. (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: datsville police airwing...

(...) Those windows are too tall for what I want. I was going to make it a seperate, stand-alone building and the architecture will fit with the police station, not the airport. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)