 CAD / 2768
2767  |  2769
Subject:
aerotech aerospace technology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 01:53:17 GMT

im adding my 'company" to datsville. description, right off my old page from
years ago.

Aerotech started out to be a labratory for automobiles and small private
planes. the first Aerotech Building looked like (link) and later grew to a
small garage and hanger.
as the racing season began, and the LEGO INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY was made,
(victory lap raceway) the president (me) decided to sponser a car. later
Aerotech designed frames for racing as well(quite similar to shown image which
is at that time, a dominating team, Italia).
second year.. Aerotech went for designing a (link)14 cylinder engine (far to
big for normal cars), and that went "nose bottom", and failed.
along with the Aerotech car, there was a blue and black car i had for racing..
(i think it was a tire co. sponsered car), and along with that, this
years "season",ITALIA is still racing, ..(they sell rear spoilers), and a
second sponsered car was entered in racing

Recently,Aerotech got back into the jet and plane buissness (they placed 5th
overall in this years season.)(race season summery below) anyway, since
Aerotech lucked out in racing, they make planes now. heres the first JET made
by aerotech (Blue jet in relics page)
and heres a (link)private plane inspired by set 6687 turbo prop I

.... thats history. aerotech is back and im adding a page to my new website.