 CAD / 2767
  Datsville Disco Progress

Hi, I have to report that my computer has been screwed over and that all my LDraw stuff is screwed up too. This means that the Disco I have been promising everyone won't get done for a looong time. That is okay though, because the first attempt (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Datsville Disco Progress

(...) I'm feeling a "Disco Sucks" joke coming on. Steve (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)