 CAD / 2758
    Karim's LegoMania has Moved —Karim Nassar
    Hi folx! I've been away from things for a while, and wanted to drop a line to say that my web pages have moved to: www.etymon.org/kn/lego.html Nothing really new up there... I'm working on so many things right now that I haven't had any time to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Karim's LegoMania has Moved —Mikkel Benedikt Breiler Mikkelsen
   (...) I cant get that site to resolve. Is it spelled right? -breiler (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)