 CAD / 2752
Re: datsville airport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 06:38:41 GMT

thomas Burger wrote:

In lugnet.cad, Jonathan Wilson writes:

thomas Burger wrote:

see a pic at http:\\www.geocities.com\tburger666\airport.gif

Cool airport. Now we need some aircraft to put there. What aircraft do you • want for it?

--

somewhat like the one in century skyway. a little bigger, with 4 engines.
the heli i am makin soon, like in 10 minutes to be exact, so dattsville will

There is also my police helicopter, just posted to cad.dat.models.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com