 CAD / 2741
2740  |  2742
Subject:
New Star Wars LEGO Animation!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 22:37:23 GMT

After watching Bram Lambrecht's Viper video I decided to put some sounds to a
simple video I made.  The movie features Karim Nasser's Microfig Tie Fighter
chasing his Millennium Falcon.  The video is short, only 2.4 seconds, and
pretty small at 438KB.

ftp://lugnet:brick@24.28.69.122/LegoSpace/Movies/Tie%26Falcon_Chase.avi

LMTWYT,
Pat J