 CAD / 2717
Re: which of these should i do next?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 14:45:15 GMT

Jacob Sparre <sparre@cats.nbi.dk> wrote in message
news:FHu9p2.A9J@lugnet.com...
Jonathan Wilson:

which of these should i do next?

[...]

my house? (everyone else is doing theirs)

Yes. Or at least _a_ house. Your minifigs should have a place
to live (they can't work all the time).

I agree.  If the stock of housing doesn't grow along with the commercial,
industrial, and government sectors, Datsville will start to look very spread
out and sparse.  Also, when you add a house, you can add cars and some people,
which will also make Datsville look more lived in.

Speaking of people, I'd love for current and future landowners to send in some
people to add to their homes/businesses.  Because I'm placing them in LEdit,
I'd prefer that if you use LDAO's minifig generator, please convert to
standard .dat format.

-John Van