 CAD / 2714
    Re: 'exploding' models in ldraw —Steve Bliss
   (...) LDraw Add-On has an inlining tool. This does the 'exploding' part of what you want. It replaces a submodel with the actual parts from the submodel. Steve LDraw Add-On is at: (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: 'exploding' models in ldraw —John Matthews
   Thanks for the tips guys. I will take a look at LDAO. It's installed I don't know why I haven't messed with it much. Look for a house from me soon! John Matthews Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)