 CAD / 2708
  my TGV thalys dat for datsville

jacob; you suggested for me to ad my thalys to the evergrowing datsville. has anyone done train tracks yet? if not, put the 2 x 8 plates (ties) and (2) 1x8 on top of each other , lik this | - i did this a while back, for my rails. what about a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: my TGV thalys dat for datsville

Thomas: (...) I don't think there are any 9V tracks, but there are some of the older straight tracks. From Steve's parts reference[1]: 4166 Train Track Sleeper Plate 2 x 8 with Cable Grooves 767 Train Track Sleeper Plate 2 x 8 without Cable Grooves (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)