 CAD / 2696
  Note from BlockCAD author

Hi all! I was (quickly) browsing the .../dat/models newsgroup today (I don't ordinarily read that group, as time and download time is limited), and saw some of you had some issues with BlockCAD. Can you please mail me, or post the problems here, so (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Note from BlockCAD author

Since you asked, I had three problems. 1. When adding a column of 2x2 rounds, if I clicked too fast, it put multiple copies of the bricks at the same x,y,z coordinates. This was particularly annoying when I went to move the column, only to find that (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Note from BlockCAD author

John VanZwieten skrev i meddelandet ... (...) multiple (...) This one's new to me (perhaps I'm too slow :-) - I'll look into it (when time permits). (...) Yep, there are many situations when the 'view order' sorting goes a bit wrong. Most of the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Service release (1.82) of BlockCAD

OK, a service release of BlockCAD is available at: (URL) just the BLOCKCAD.EXE, so you must have BC 1.8 installed already. It solves John's problems #1 and #3. Keep the bug reports coming! -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs)John VanZwieten (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)