 CAD / 2622
    Re: Datsville —Frank Filz
   (...) Is there an easy way to tell POV that a given surface is a one way window type of deal? You could fill in missing walls with a surface which is totally transparent from the outside, and either a neutral color, or the interior color from the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

        Re: Datsville —John VanZwieten
   (...) have (...) properties (...) Great minds think alike! I don't know the answer to this, but I intend to post a question about it on the POV newsgroup. I was thinking about a 1-way mirror. -John Van (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)