 CAD / 2567
    Re: Another LDraw related question —Greg Majewski
   (...) Thank you for all of your help, I promise this is the last question. When I type in "ldraw disco.dat" (the name of my model), I get nothing but a blank white screen. Whenever I typed in ldraw car.dat and pyramid.dat, the models were drawn (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Another LDraw related question —Steve Bliss
     (...) Where's the disco.dat file located? It should be in c:\ldraw\models. Personally, I'd recommend installing LDraw Add-On (LDAO). (I'm biased, since I wrote LDAO). LDAO was written to make LDraw easier to use. When you launch LDAO, it shows you a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Another LDraw related question —John VanZwieten
   (...) Probably not :-) As long as your doing your part to find answers, people here are happy to help as much as it takes. (...) Where (what folder) is your disco.dat file located? Ldraw looks in /ldraw, /ldraw/models, /ldraw/p, /ldraw/parts, and I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)