 CAD / 2564
2563  |  2565
Subject:
Another LDraw related question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 14:18:28 GMT

Hello,
I have read through as many tutorials and walkthroughs as I could find, but I
did not find an answer to this question: When I go into DOS and type c:\ldraw -
y, the the screen shows numerous files being uncompressed. When all of that is
done, the screen goes back to saying c:\windows. No matter how many times I do
that, I can not get into the LDraw directory. Can someone please tell me what
I am doing wrong? Thank you,
~Greg