 CAD / 2490
Re: LCadville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 22:00:00 GMT

On 09/02/1999, at 5:22 PM, John VanZwieten wrote:

Anders Isaksson <isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se> wrote in message
John VanZwieten skrev i meddelandet ...

Anders Isaksson <isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se> wrote in message

Is my 'little summer house' welcome? (Not exactly 'town', though)
http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/pict/castle3.jpg

Sure, is the .dat file on LUGNET?

Now it is :-)

Fun building!
How about making it LCadville College?

Great idea, John. It does look like an old college building, but how
about changing the blue to red, so it looks like a brick building :)