 CAD / 2457
Re: New Space Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 23:20:21 GMT

James J. wrote:

Has anyone successfully made the 2x2 tile w/jet engine (& 2 studs) used for
Star Wars' Landspeeder (#7110)? I need this part to complete a LDraw version of
the Decepticon Transformer, Scourge. The entire model is nearly complete except
for a this engine and a 2x2x2 65-degree slope block w/ a black or white grill
on the sloped side. Completion of the minifig cowboy hat (stetson) would also
be a must.
P.S.: Someone out there must have made the Futuron or Classic Space pattern
elements by now!

The landspeeder engine in on the old lugnet.cad.dat group somewhere. It is not official yet but it
is almost complete.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com