 CAD / 2450
  Re: T-16 Skyhopper

(...) Thanks. I've actually made modifications to the B-Wing cockpit myself. I used the R2D2 body and a leg as the connector. Much more stable as well. New instructions will be up sometime after I finish modeling the R2D2 body for LDraw. (...) The (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: T-16 Skyhopper

(...) schematics. (...) Thanks, I'm going to try that out. matt (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)