 CAD / 2446
  LEOCad question

I started experimenting with LEOCad but I can't seem to find any way to view the picture in a step format so that I can build the model. Any hints? (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEOCad question

(...) What do you mean by step format ? To work with steps in a project is simple, first you add the bricks for step 1 then you go to step 2 add some more, and so on. If you want to add more bricks to another step just go back and add it. If you're (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)