 CAD / 2415
    i think i need a hug —Jeff Boen
   grrrr... >:( sniped on eBay last night.. 17 classic space sets (10 of which i had before i *stupidly* sold them heading into my dark ages)... my initial bid took the lead and held for over 2 days... then, with less than 1 minute left to go.. i got (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: i think i need a hug —Ryan Dennett
   Hey, sometimes it works out OK. I had held high bid on one particular set of pieces for a good length of time, and then as I was checking just before it closed someone had outbid me, but fortunately I was able to get my bid in with something like 19 (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: i think i need a hug —Scott Edward Sanburn
   I had the same thing happen, I was bidding on a really nice Space set piece assortment (it had like 30 sets or so, from all spectrums of Space series (Futuron, Classic, Blacktron, SP1 & 2, etc.) and I got into a bidding war with Larry P.(I think) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)