 CAD / 2293
Re: 2431p?? (04?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 02:17:15 GMT

Blake Christopher Gettig wrote:

It looks pretty close to one of the pieces I needed. Could you tell me what
set(s) this piece comes in?  The other pieces I need can be found in lugnet.cad
"sticker dilemma"

It wasn't a sticker, but it came in 8840.  Here's a picture:

Only pretty close?  What can I do to make it better?
--
Patrick Sayre-Little             | "hE's gOnE mAd, mAd I tEll yOU!!"
wsayreli@calpoly.edu             |     -me ...I think