 CAD / 2286
    Ray Traced B-Wing available. —Eric Kingsley
   I have finally finished the LDraw and Ray Tracing of my B-Wing model. You can see the picture here: (URL) will be working on adding a background and Ray tracing's in cruise position and Ray tracing's from other angles. Looking at my B-Wing page it (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

        Re: Ray Traced B-Wing available. —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Eric, do you have LDAO? If so, Inlining is quite simple. Just go to the "Tools" menu and select "Inline Model". A small window will pop up that shows all the lines in your model, and each line has a checkbox next to it, so just check the lines (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Ray Traced B-Wing available. —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Thanks, its one of my favorites so far! (...) in (...) Jeff, No I don't have LDAO yet but I will download it as soon as I get a chance and take a look. I just visited ldraw.org and read up on it. It sounds like just the tool I have been (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)