 CAD / 2277
  Re: has anyone ldrawn any castle sets?

i do not have them on a page as i am in the process of preparing then for the kldraw.org OMR. if you desperatly want any of them let me know and i will send them to you. (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: has anyone ldrawn any castle sets?

No, I don't desperately need any of them. They would just be nice to have. I don't have access to ldraw.org. Still trying to figure out why. So anything hosted there is out of my reach. Thanks, Adam (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)