 CAD / 2275
2274  |  2276
Subject:
Looking for some POV-RAY help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 01:56:28 GMT

I have had some (not alot) of experiance with LDRAW.  I have recently
downloaded POV-RAY and the .dat-.pov converter L2p.  I have had success with
small models but I am now trying to POV-RAY one of my larger models that has
quite a few sub-models.  Now I have converted all of the sub-models to .inc
files.  I can also view all of the sub-models in POV-RAY but one of the
sub-models errors out while rendering the large model.

The error is something like "} expected on linkage 'camera' found" unfortunatly
I don't have the exact message but that is the general idea.

I would appretiate any help you could offer.

Thanks

Eric

Allways floss after eating ".jawaspam".