 CAD / 2223
2222  |  2224
Subject:
Great Windows Lego CAD program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:19:06 GMT

Header says it all...

Check it out at:

http://www.user.xpoint.at/m.lachmann/mlcad/mlcad.htm

Highly reccomended.

Message has 4 Replies:
  Re: Great Windows Lego CAD program

I've been testing this thing all day, and it's pretty cool. Plenty of room for expansion, but it's especially good for generating instructions with some steps rotated. -John Van (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)
  Re: Great Windows Lego CAD program

I have sent m.lachmann@xpoint.at an email to invite him to discuss his program with us. It would be nice... Maybe the programmer and the maker of LDLite can combine power to create this MLCAD with LDLite output? Gene Rodriguez III (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)
  Re: Great Windows Lego CAD program

(...) parts in the left-hand parts pane, and when I try to load a DAT file, it gives me the error "Error in Lego-File!"... Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)
  Re: Great Windows Lego CAD program

Based on an initial play, I like this, and yes it has development potential too. The multiple windows and drag-and-drop make part placement easy and quick, at least for brick/plate sized elements. A couple of suggestions for improvements, though. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)