 CAD / 2213
  Ldao runtime eror 13

Hi all I installed LDraw Add-On v2.1.0. Looks fine and functions fine except one thing - when I wanted to create HTML instructions - program stops, a message stating "Runtime error 13. Type mismatch" occurs. Pressing "OK" - program is gone. Any (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Ldao runtime eror 13