 CAD / 220
  Problem with LDlite

My problem with LDlite is that when it draws red parts, it draws the edge lines in the same color red (rather than the complimentary color). Any suggestions? -John Van (26 years ago, 12-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Problem with LDlite

(...) I'm not seeing this behavior. What's your video's color-depth? One of my systems run in 256-color mode. On that system, I have a problem with some colors snapping to other colors. To check this, run a red model and have LDLite save the bitmap. (...) (26 years ago, 12-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)