 CAD / 2069
    RE: Picture of my Podracer!!! —Lars C. Hassing
   Fredrik Glöckner agreed with John VanZwieten: (...) Fine with me too - if you provide the rubber material/texture/finish ;-) /Lars (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Picture of my Podracer!!! —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) :-) I'll see what I can come up with. But it will not be until I compile another car model, probably. Right now I'm working on a space ship animation, which needs to be completed first. Fredrik (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)