 CAD / 2061
  Re: jeff gordon team 24 model(s)

All right!! :) Now how about a Mark Martin car :) Are you working on Jeff's regular DuPont colors? What size car? About minifig scale or 1:24 scale. I'd love to see it when you're done. And since you posted to cad I assume you plan on Ldrawing it? (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: jeff gordon team 24 model(s)

(...) ive completed the #24 car sofar (it has a sloped front fender) and so far it looks ok.im going to do a few more changes, and the model will be posted soon. BUT it has (lets see here... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 .. 7 decorated parts.)its got everything (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)