 CAD / 2057
Re: Is lugnet.cad Obsolete? (was: 6 wide auto carrier ...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 20:42:05 GMT

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999 17:13:48 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com>
wrote:

Oops.. I forgot that cad.dat auto-redirected to cad.  What I *meant* is cad.dat
is obsolete.  Sorry for any confusion!  :)

Oops.  Sorry I jumped on it.

Steve