 CAD / 2006
  Dat file request

I've made a few modifications to the M-Tron Mega/Multi Core Magnetizer, and figured I could save some time putting it into LDraw if someone had already done the official set. So, does anybody have that .dat file? I sure would appreciate it. (25 years ago, 19-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Dat file request

it is on lugnet.cad.dat somewhere. try a search for the set number... (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)