 CAD / 1982
    Re: LeoCAD camera question —Leonardo Zide
   (...) You can move the eye position or the target like a regular brick, just select it and use the arrow keys/mouse to change its position. To use the camera, just right-click and select it from the menu. (...) To change the current camera (the one (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LeoCAD camera question —Hari Wiguna
   (...) the (...) THANKS! Understanding that the camera is made up of eye AND target was key. I was trying to control it as one unit. I also found the modify window very useful in moving camera to where I want it. Where does it put a camera when I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LeoCAD camera question —Leonardo Zide
   (...) Don't forget that the camera also has a "up" direction too, you can change it using the roll tool. (...) It has a lot of bugs but it works for the basic stuff. (...) It's hard to guess the correct position but IIRC LeoCAD takes the near and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)