 CAD / 1980
    LeoCAD camera question —Hari Wiguna
   I've followed LeoCAD tutorial, and feel quite comfortable drawing step by step instructions for models. However, I'm completely clueless when it comes to the camera. Specific questions: - Once I create a camera, how do I control it? - How do I move (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LeoCAD camera question —Leonardo Zide
   (...) You can move the eye position or the target like a regular brick, just select it and use the arrow keys/mouse to change its position. To use the camera, just right-click and select it from the menu. (...) To change the current camera (the one (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LeoCAD camera question —Hari Wiguna
   (...) the (...) THANKS! Understanding that the camera is made up of eye AND target was key. I was trying to control it as one unit. I also found the modify window very useful in moving camera to where I want it. Where does it put a camera when I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LeoCAD camera question —Leonardo Zide
   (...) Don't forget that the camera also has a "up" direction too, you can change it using the roll tool. (...) It has a lot of bugs but it works for the basic stuff. (...) It's hard to guess the correct position but IIRC LeoCAD takes the near and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)