 CAD / 1978
Re: What´s MPD and how do I use it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 16:12:35 GMT

Tobias Möller:

I have heard about MPD-files for LDraw (multi-part DAT-files). What is it,
how do I make one and how does it differ from an ordinary .DAT-file? Will I
need some sort of extension for LDraw to be able to read it?

The MPD file format is made for easy packaging of several
DAT files in one text file.

You can use my MPD builder[1] to create MPD files.

You need LDLite or my MPD splitter[2] to be able to process
MPD files (you can also do it by hand).

Play well,

Jacob

1) <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/meyer/LEGO/V%E6rkt%F8j/#Build.MPD.Files>