 CAD / 1956
Re: 2x2 round brick with one stud on top (R2 head)?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:14:13 GMT

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999 23:07:53 GMT, "Ben Gatrelle" <ben.gatrelle@bigfoot.com>
wrote:

I'm looking for a mock up of the R2 head piece w/o printing. This 2x2
rounded brick came in orange in Sebulba's Pod.  I believe this is a new SW
piece. I cannot find a part# on it.

I could use the similar but taller piece (2x2x1 2/3) that came in yellow on
Anakin's pod. I know that this is an older piece. It has been used on top of
a stack of 2x2 round bricks to make an air tank in town & Space Port sets,
and in clear in castle sets. If this is already an official piece, what's
the part #? (I couldn't find it in the LDAO VEC.) or does someone have a
mock-up of this I can use.

30151.dat   Cylinder  2 x  2 x  1 & 2/3 with Dome Top
(You got the size right!)

I have built a ship of all orange pieces. Pictures are forthcoming, POV and
.dat if I can find this piece.

Then you are good to go.  :-)

-- Terry K --