 CAD / 1948
1947  |  1949
Subject:
Runtime Error 106?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 02:00:57 GMT

I have just upgraded to win 98 and now, when I try to run Ledit I receive a
'runtime error 106 @ 0001:2959' and then it gives me some type of pop-up
window message.  Ledit launches ok, but when I try to load in a model or
part the error comes up.

Any ideas on how to solve this?  I've already looked over the FAQ and tried
the 200 error fix.

Thanks,
Adam