 CAD / 1933
    LEGO TGV thalys train in POVray and LdraW/relics of the long ago —Thomas Burger
   ive finally completed the engine, and im working on the second car now. on my thalys page is a *sweet* povray image also if anyone has links to my old lego page( in enchanted forest/7190? named thomas's lego page)can they update the pages to these. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LEGO TGV thalys train in POVray and LdraW/relics of the long ago —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) That's a cool model. For me it looks like you haven't used anti-aliasing when rendering the image in pov-ray. Using anti-aliasing will make the model look much better. I will also take far more time to render... Fredrik (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)