 CAD / 1796
1795  |  1797
Subject:
Scaling within LDAO HTMLGen tool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 12:55:11 GMT

I wanted to create HTML instructions for a big model using HTML Tool
from LDAO. Problem: model does not fits onto display screen and it's
steps' images are cut-off along display borders. I tried use -S0.5
parameter for LDraw - works fine but only within "pure" LDraw. HTMLGen
does not takes care about this parameter.

Anyone can help?

Gintaras ;-(