 CAD / 17883
17882  |  17884
Subject:
3D printers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:22:07 GMT

I was curious if anyone here has had experience using 3D printers to print Lego
compatible pieces.  Through an email list, I stumbled across this product:

http://www.up3dusa.com/about-the-up#!__about-the-up

I thought others here might be interested since it uses ABS as the printing
material and because it should be relatively easy to take just about any Lego
CAD model and export it in STL format to send to this machine for printing.