 CAD / 1766
Re: LDLite question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 06:45:32 GMT

John Matthews wrote in message ...
How exactly do you lose control of the color depth when you do that?
goes into the clipboard when you use PrtScrn.

It uses the current screen colour depth. So it you're running 24 bit colour,
that's what you get in your bitmap. Given that LDraw is still 4 bit colour,
there's some wastage involved.

Moz