 CAD / 1760
Re: LDAO problem running the Tool Manager
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 12:27:24 GMT

On Sun, 9 May 1999 14:14:48 GMT, Fredrik Glöckner
<fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote:

I'm running W95 on my PII400 with 256Mb RAM (this is the bragging
section, right? :-).  When I select the "Tool Manager" from the menu,
I get the error message "Runtime error 339" and:

  Component CCRPBD.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly
  registered: a file is missing or invalid

Reinstalling LDAO does not help, and the file does not seem to be on my
W95 CD.

Any suggestions?

Try downloading version 2.0.3 from
<http://home.att.net/~blisses/ldao/ldaddon.html>.  This version fixes the