 CAD / 17564
    Re: What happened to x123.dat —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Rebuilt, BFCed and put on PT: (URL) origin and orientation are modified. Philo (14 years ago, 15-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: What happened to x123.dat —Eric Albrecht
   (...) Thanks Philo! I see that the part number has also changed. Where did you find the number (since this is not what Peeron or Brickshelf uses)? I'll update the couple of files I have that use this part to use the new version. That way, next time (...) (14 years ago, 17-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad)