 CAD / 17552
17551  |  17553
Subject:
LdrDat2Dxf and LdrDat2Obj
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2011 15:20:24 GMT

Hi everyone,

Following a hard disk crash recently, I had trouble locating Rolf Redford's
utility LdrDat2Dxf (a download link to LdrDat2Obj can still be found on the
LDraw site). After contacting Rolf he kindly emailed me another copy of this
program.

This prompted me to make these utilities available for download on my website,
along with an edited version of Rolf's original description and instructions
(I've been in contact with Rolf regarding this).

Please see the following links for more information:
http://www.pearse.co.uk/lego/links/ldrdat2dxf
http://www.pearse.co.uk/lego/links/ldrdat2obj

Have fun!

Reuben