 CAD / 17540
  Re: How About a Color Tracker?

(...) Thanks. :) Well, don't look at me, I'm not the one to set it up, I just came up with the suggestion. But yes, I like simple. /Tore (14 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: How About a Color Tracker?

(...) The LDraw.org wiki seems ideal for such a thing From the (URL) main page> The ldraw.org wiki is here to provide a user-editable resource for tutorials, questions, articles and other content relating to the LDraw system of tools. It is not (...) (14 years ago, 8-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad, FTX)