 CAD / 17411
  LPub Reserve command  [DAT]

I'm trying out LPub 4.x for the first time after years of using 2.x. I'm having some difficulty using the "Reserve" command in the midst of a Multi-Step group. No matter what value I give the Reserve command I get the error: "Parameter(s) out of (...) (14 years ago, 17-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub Reserve command

(...) Hi Jeff, It is most likely an unported feature or a RUST bug. I'll work on it, but I'm OOTO all next week, so I probably won't get to it until November. Kevin (14 years ago, 20-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub Reserve command

(...) <snip> (...) Egads, work sneaking in here... I mean LPub, not RUST! (...) (14 years ago, 20-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad)