 CAD / 17403
    Re: BrickCon LSculpt presentation —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) It's a little different to show off the new graphical interface. Also, LSculpt now accepts OBJ files, so there is no extra conversion step required. --Bram (14 years ago, 9-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: BrickCon LSculpt presentation —David Gregory
   (...) Cool. That means I didn't really waste precious bandwidth on the Interwebs when I downloaded both versions. ;-) Looks like I better download the latest LSculpt too. David (14 years ago, 10-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad)