 CAD / 17400
Re: Greetings from outer space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2010 06:06:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Nils Schmidt wrote:
In the next days I'll submit the last missing patterned "UFO" part.
(it is probably a pattern for 30116..)

Here is a picture from the set 69151 to gain an little impression of that
theme:

AWESOME! Spotlighted. Looking forward to your pattern prog, though it uses .net
3.5 and won't run on my old Win2000. It is really high time to do the small step
for a man and upgrade to 7.
w.