 CAD / 17330
    Re: 87926 White Cylinder Half 3 x 6 x 6 with 1 x 2 cutout —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Hi Rolf, Maybe you can submit it to Parts Tracker with a Needs Work notice? It certainly looks good enough for many uses! Philo (14 years ago, 29-Aug-10, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: 87926 White Cylinder Half 3 x 6 x 6 with 1 x 2 cutout —Rolf Osterthun
   (...) Hey Philo, thanks for the advice. I have commited the part to the parts tracker. I am not sure about the Needs Work notice. I just added a '(needs work)' to the name and a little comment section in the file. I hope thats ok. Rolf (14 years ago, 30-Aug-10, to lugnet.cad)