 CAD / 17301
  Parts Update installation

I'm a little confused about the installation procedure. Are the parts updates cumulative? I mean, do they contain all the parts of the previous updates, or do I have to install them in a particular order? The LDraw.org website doesn't explain this, (...) (14 years ago, 31-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts Update installation

(...) certified since the last update. To get the full library, you must install one of these: (URL) (14 years ago, 31-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad)