 CAD / 17279
  Re: LDraw.org 2010-02 Parts Update Now Available

Thanks for the summary of tools. Following on from my recent post "Lego - Anakin's Jedi Starfighter 7669", what's the best tool for adding a sticker to an existing part? I've started experimenting with BMP2Ldraw32 to create a sticker DAT file. (...) (14 years ago, 17-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LDraw.org 2010-02 Parts Update Now Available

(...) You can find other programs for doing stickers in this post: (URL) --Travis (14 years ago, 17-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)