 CAD / 17236
Re: Using Quad2Dat on Windows Seven 64 bits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2010 07:09:19 GMT

Meanwhile someone is working on an open source replacement called ldpattern
which does have a download available.  I don't know what it does yet, but
I'd suggest we all give the author some encouragement since Quad2Dat is
clearly a dead end at this point.

"Someone" is Il'dar Ismagilov (LDraw parts author Eldar). LdPattern should be
usable soon, already very promising. If you try it, comments here will be
appreciated!

Philo